We ship worldwide. Our products vary greatly in size, weight and value so we offer a variety of shipping options.
Shipping Lead Times
Orders received after 1pm EST will be processed the following business day.
|Type of Order||Standard||Expedite|
|In-Stock Small Parts (Less than 125lbs)||Next Day||Same Day|
|In-Stock Pumps & Large Parts (All pumps, and parts over 125lbs)||2-3 Days||Same Day|
|Build-to-Order (Seal or part swap, other customization)||3-7 Days||1-4 Days|
|Pump Rebuilds (Ground up, on-demand re-manufacturing)||5-7 Days||1-4 Days|
Please contact us for pricing and availability of expedite options.
Hot Shot Delivery
Need it in a hurry? As in, yesterday. Well… we can’t travel back in time but we DO offer an in-house “hot shot” delivery service to almost anywhere in the continental US.
$2.25/per mile round-trip
We will put one of our employees into a delivery truck and drive your order directly to you. Typically we hit the road within hours and will drive through the night if necessary.
Availability of this service is extremely limited. Please call us immediately (844-800-PUMP) to discuss options if this is something you require.
Packaging & Handling
Every order is handled like a baby and packaged to survive a nuclear blast! Seriously, we don’t just throw anything into a box.
Shipping companies, especially freight carriers, can be rough on your order during transit. So we go above and beyond by only using the best shipping materials, everything is securely strapped and well padded so your order will always arrive safe and sound.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
We try to make the shipping process as easy for you as possible. But there are a few important notes to keep in mind:
- All shipping prices and quotes assume the destination to be commercial with a loading dock and/or forklift when necessary. Additional charges may apply for residential locations and lift gate services.
- Extra fees such as limited access, inside delivery, customs or local taxes and duties are strictly the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in our quotes or prices shown on this site.
- Buyers are welcome to use their own shipping services and/or accounts but we might charge a flat handling and packaging fee for some orders (mostly low value and/or freight orders.)
- Shipments are insured, and we are happy to help if/when damage occurs during transit. However, the buyer is responsible to evaluate the shipment immediately and report all damage and insurance claims to us within one (1) business day of the delivery date.
- We will offer full or partial refunds of delivery costs if you pay for an expedited service and the carrier is not able to meet the promised timeline. However, we will not reimburse for lost time, revenue, equipment damage or system downtime due to delayed shipments. Additionally, our “hot shot” delivery services are non-refundable.